Michael Tebinka is a cinematographer, freelance colourist and visual artist. His work is inspired by human interconnectivity, movement of the body, sensory perception, surfing and music. With storytelling at the core of his work he contributes with equal parts of passion and vision; purposefully celebrating co-creation, collectively transforming ideas into lasting experiences.
MSc in 3D Stereoscopic Media – Ravensbourne University, London, UK
BA in Video Art – Lasalle, College of the Arts, Singapore
Michael resides in Sweden but works internationally.
Michael is a member of the Association for Independent Filmmakers (OFF) in Sweden, member of the Swedish Association of Professional Photographers (SFF), associate member of Colorist Society International (CSI) and Associate Visual Director at Philbeat in Singapore.
- 2018 – Echo & Narcissus
- 2018 – Soundscapes Landscapes – City above – Life Below: Extended reality tour
- 2017 – Soundscapes Landscapes / Rhizome II
- 2016 – Koumaria – Improvising across boundaries in new media art and community (Documentary)
- 2015 – Dromology
- 2013 – Th33 Passages
- 2013 – Rhizome 1 – Soundscapes Landscapes (video art works + promo)
- 2010 – 2012 Fragments of the Unseen series
- 2010 – Montonia