Facebook: Angeliki Poulou
Angeliki is curator and theorist of Media and Performance Art.
She is engaged to the exploration of digital culture, in dialogue with new formats of the performative. Her research concerns new media dramaturgy, the poetization of technology, new media archives and the Commons. Currently she is adjunct lecturer (academic fellow) at the Department of Digital Arts & Cinema, University of Athens, delivering lectures on transmedia storytelling & New Media Dramaturgy. She is a member of Medea Electronique Art Collective, focusing on curation and dramaturgy.
She holds a PhD thesis on new media and ancient Greek drama (2017, Co-direction: University Sorbonne Nouvelle-Paris III & National and Kapodistrian University of Athens).
After graduating from the Media Department of the Kapodistrian and National University of Athens, she pursued an MA in Performing Arts (University Sorbonne Nouvelle-Pars III).
• 2019 – Soundscapes-Rhizomes, Performative soundwalk, Giortes Rokkas
• 2018 – Nuit des Idées: La Lenteur, Night of Philosophy, French Institute of Athens
• 2018 – Echo and Narcissus, Digital Opera, Borderline Festival,Stegi Onassis
• 2018 – Soundscapes Landscapes_Extended Reality Tour,Stegi Onassis
• 2018 – Prometheia, A multimedia adaptation of Prometheus’myth, Michael Cacoyannis Foundation
• 2017 – The road to the kiosk, Multimedia performance, Michael Cacoyannis Foundation
• 2016 – Soundscapes Landscapes – Rhizome 2, Soundwalk, Stegi Onassis
• 2014 – Beyond Reasoning
• 2013 – Rhizome 1 – Soundscapes Landscapes , Audiovisual walk, Stegi Onassis
• 2012 – 2020 – Electric Nights
• 2012 – 2019 – Koumaria Residency