The residency provides hospitality as follows:
– Housing and food supplies during the course of the residency
– Transportation to all the sites visited as part of the residency
Accommodation is organized as follows:
– Rooms & bathrooms at the residency are shared
– Cooking and cleaning the house during our stay is undertaken collectively according to a rota (organizing what tasks people are expected to do on what day)
Access to technology:
– Residents should bring their own equipment (instruments & computers etc.)
– The residency takes place in a remote region of Greece, with limited ability to obtain tech/electronic materials while we are there – it is far easier to get in the area a bail of wire, or a piece of pipe then a semi-conductor or an obscure battery!
For this reason residents should check in advance concerning what materials will be available, and what they will need to bring.
While there are few expenses the residents need to consider while at the residency, it is worth having some funds for trips to local cafes and the like. Calculate approximately 5-10 euros a day for such incidentals.
Please submit the following materials to the online application link
- A completed application form
- A personal statement detailing why you wish to participate (which should address the 2020 residency theme)
- A small sample of your individual work (site, demo, pictures etc.)
- Your C.V.